Mechanical Assembly Technician – ENTRY LEVEL, San Fernando, CA
Full time with benefits.
● Assemble, test and inspect according to engineering drawings and test codes
● Perform set-ups as needed
● Disassemble, repair and reassemble defective units
● Maintain assembly and test equipment as required.
● Perform preventive maintenance
● Move material to and from workstation as required
● Adhere to all safety rules and procedures and maintain good housekeeping
● Must be able to stand for long periods of time
● Must have knowledge of basic hand tools
● Must be mechanically inclined or have experience working with heavy-duty machinery, automotive or industrial equipment.
– Ability to plan work procedures, determine tooling and operation sequence, etc. in
order to establish the most efficient manner of utilizing materials and equipment
– Ability to work in conformance with Engineering, quality specifications and lean
– Must have experience using hand tools, power tools such as screwdrivers, wire cutters, measuring tools, repair tools, testing equipment, soldering iron, etc.
***Must be able to work in and commute to San Fernando everyday.
Must be willing to work overtime including weekends.