On-call, working from home location, travel to vendors’ operations for vendor surveillance.
States of coverage: North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia.
Must be available for travel at short notice. This role is to work directly with the vendors to support: corrective action/non-conformance management-vendor; FAI (first article inspection)
- First Article Inspections
- Work directly w/vendors to support: corrective action/non-conformance management
- FAI (first article inspection); issue and manage RSA (Request for Supplier Action)
- Participate in Engineering and Quality investigations
- Product Quality and conformity; QIR (Quality Investigation Request)-vendor.
- Source inspection; create and monitor KPI for assigned vendors
Requirements and Skills
- Familiar w/Engineering methods, work and material planning in relation to Quality activities
- Possess working knowledge of computer applications including word processing and databases
- Able to work in a team environment and must possess team facilitation skills.
- Good organizational skills/the ability to set/prioritize tasks/ability to work independently
- Must possess a valid passport and driver’s license
- 4 year degree/certificate in Quality, Aeronautical, Mechanical, Industrial/Manufacturing Engineering
|Job Category||Inspections/Quality Assurance|