- Inspect current HVAC systems for effectiveness and safety using software and technology to diagnose and repair units or systems.
- Perform preventative maintenance on HVAC systems to increase longevity and maintain operation.
- Cleaning, adjusting, and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
- Solve mechanical or electrical problems involved in the operation of testing equipment.
- Maintain accurate and detailed records; complete necessary paperwork.
- Ensure a safe professional work area; keep physical job site organized and clean.
- EPA certified
- Friendly demeanor, client-focused mindset
- Reliable transportation and a valid drivers license
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to successfully pass the pre-screening process including drug and alcohol test, criminal, employer, and driving background checks
- Work in all types of weather and environments indoors and outdoor
- Wear safety gear and follow all safety guidelines
- Climb, balance, squat, kneel and crouch
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs occasionally and able to push/pull
- Weekly pay + Overtime pay (available)
- Company van + Uniforms
- Custom tools provided
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Prescription plan
- 401K Retirement with employer contribution
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Vacation, Sick and Personal Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- On-the-job training