Work Schedule: First Shift- (7am-5pm) | 3-Day Weekend (Mon-Thurs)
Assembly Technicians repair and maintain railcars (trains) in a shop environment. Must be proficient in using hand/power tools and ability to read schematics. Auto/Diesel/Aircraft Mechanics are encouraged to apply.
- Assist senior technicians with diagnostic checks and identify malfunctions
- Repair or replace defective equipment parts; assist with mechanical installations.
- Clean and lubricate gears, shafts, bearings, and other machinery parts.
- Ensure mechanical operations, standards and controls are maintained at high quality.
- Reliable transportation
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to successfully pass the pre-screening process including drug and alcohol tests, criminal, employer, and driving background checks
- Able to wear safety and PPE gear as well as follow all safety guidelines
- Ability to stand, climb, balance, squat, kneel and crouch
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs occasionally and able to push/pull
Overtime pay available
Weekends off (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
Medical, Dental, and Prescription benefits
401K Retirement Savings Plan with employer match
Company-paid Life Insurance
Paid Time off (Personal, Vacation, Sick)
Career Advancement Opportunities