Creative CNC Machinist needed to operate Milling Machine, Lathe, CNC Machine, and drill press. Must have fabrication experience. Toolmaking/repair a plus. Site is located in Piscataway, NJ.
WORK SCHEDULE: 1st shift (7 am – 5 pm) | 3-day weekend off
PAY: $23-26/hr + Benefits
- Set up and operate a variety of machine tools to produce precision parts and instruments out of metal.
- Program a variety of different cuts, including the use of M&G codes.
- Use all applicable measuring devices, including micrometers and dial indicators.
- Take measurements, determine proper offsets, detect malfunctions, troubleshooting processes, and adjust and reprogram machine controls accordingly.
- Fabricate and modify parts to make or repair machine tools or maintain industrial machines.
- Must be able to apply knowledge of mechanics, mathematics, metal properties, layout, and machining procedures.
- Must be able to read and speak English fluently; interpret documents: such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
- Present a High School Diploma or equivalent educational experience.
- Successfully pass the pre-screening process including a drug test and criminal background checks.
- Full medical and dental benefits package
- 401K Retirement Savings plan with employer match
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time off (sick, vacation, personal)
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- On-the-job training
|Job Category||Mechanical, Other|