Work Schedule: First Shift
Commercial Tire Repair Technicians service and change tires on commuter buses.
- Place wheels on balancing machines to determine counterweights required to balance wheels.
- Seal punctures in tubeless tires by inserting adhesive material and expanding rubber plugs into punctures, using hand tools.
- Prepare rims and wheel drums for reassembly by scraping, grinding, or sandblasting.
- Separate tubed tires from wheels, using rubber mallets and metal bars or mechanical tire changers.
- Reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to successfully pass the pre-screening process including drug and alcohol tests, criminal, employer, and driving background checks
- Able to wear safety and PPE gear as well as follow all safety guidelines
- Ability to stand, climb, balance, squat, kneel and crouch
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs occasionally and able to push/pull
Overtime pay available
Medical, Dental, and Prescription benefits
401K Retirement Savings Plan with employer match
Company-paid Life Insurance
Paid Time off (Personal, Vacation, Sick)
Career Advancement Opportunities