Electrical Assemblers perform electro-mechanical production assembly work on train parts.
*Weekly pay + Benefits*
*Monday – Friday 8a-5pm | Weekends off*
- Read diagram drawings, product specifications, and meet quality standards.
- Assemble parts or units, and position, align, and fasten units to assemblies, subassemblies, or frames, using hand tools and power tools.
- Position and fasten units to assemblies and subassemblies; fasten cables and wiring.
- Successfully pass the pre-screening process including drug testing and criminal background checks.
- Read and speak English fluently; interpret documents: such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
- Present a High school diploma or equivalent educational experience..
- Full Medical, Dental, and Prescription plan
- 401K Retirement with employer contribution
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- On-the-job training