Technicians – Electrical – Mechanical or Prior Military Vehicle Mechanic are you ready to work?
Full-time Technicians needed to service commuter passenger trains at a state-of-the-art shop in Denver.
**Competitive pay + Overtime pay + Full Benefits**
WOW FACTORS AT A STATE-OF-THE-ART FACILITY
- Work at a place where you are valued
- Starting pay that considers your experience/education
- Leadership who are mindful of your career
- Electric Rail Transportation
- Successfully pass all pre-screening process includes:Drug & alcohol screening
- Background check of felony, misdemeanor, and driving record
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- 3+ solid years well-rounded technician with combinations of shop work, heavy-duty motor/engine rebuild, repair and replacement, brake inspection & repair, air condition & heat unit’s inspection & repair
- Uniforms and tools provided
- Work boots stipend
- Full benefits package Health, Dental and Vision
- 401K Retirement Savings plan with employer match
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time off (sick, vacation, personal)
Interested in growing your career in the Denver Metropolitan area? Ask Altech Denver How!!
|Job Category||Electro-Mechanical, Inspections/Quality Assurance, Mechanical|