Industrial Engineers implement process improvements, helps the operations team ensure high standards in production and quality. They are also responsible for providing support, guidance, and training to the Operations team.
- Provide budget hours to the sales team for new projects.
- Support prototyping process to solve technical problems and prepare new projects for serial production.
- Implement and monitor production KPIs such as Productivity and 5S.
- Define and implement actions to achieve productivity objectives.
- Implement best practice production processes, drive continuous improvement and organize kaizen/5S workshops
- Provide lean training and coaching and supports the development of hourly and salary employees within the Operations department.
- Bachelor’s or Advanced Degree in Engineering or related discipline.
- 2+ years of manufacturing/lean manufacturing experience
- Proven success in leading projects from inception through completion with direct responsibility for execution.
- Can work independently or within a team environment
- Excellent communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- SAP experience
- Six Sigma experience
|Job Category||Engineering, Manufacturing|