Industrial Engineering Interns support the implementation of Industrial Engineering process improvements and helps the operations team to ensure high standards in production and quality.
- Support the prototyping process to solve technical problems and prepare new projects for serial production.
- Implements and monitors production KPIs such as “Productivity” and “5S”.
- Define and implement actions to achieve productivity objectives.
- Set up production layouts according to lean manufacturing principles.
- Support the implementation of best-practice production processes such as production lines and Kanban.
- Support continuous improvement and Kaizen / 5S workshops.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Technically inclined and great team player.
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor or Post- Graduate degree in Industrial, Manufacturing, or related discipline.
- All applicants must be eligible to work in the US without needing authorization or must be a US citizen.