Work Schedule: First Shift- (7am-5pm) | 3-Day Weekend (Mon-Thurs)
Maintenance Electricians perform electrical installations, troubleshoot, service, diagnose failures and makes repairs on electrical and/ or other various systems.
- Effectively test, troubleshoot, repair and install electrical systems, products, assemblies, and/or components
- Read assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gather parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials
- Assemble electrical/mechanical/hydraulic components by using templates or reading measurements, examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies
- Use test equipment to troubleshoot problems; effectively communicates potential quality and/or compliance deviations
- Prepare documentation, administer the physical inspection and completes sign off on work
- Conduct final system check and adapt to new situations and/or systems on the production line
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematic.
- Demonstrate an understanding of electrical voltage reading AC/DC.
- Pass the pre-screening process including drug testing and criminal background checks.
- Read and speak English fluently; interpret documents: such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
- Present a High school diploma or equivalent educational experience.
- Full Medical, Dental, and Prescription plan
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with employer contribution
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Career Advancement Opportunities
|Job Category||Electro-Mechanical, Mechanical|