Tire Technicians are to inspect, repair, and mount commercial tires on public transit buses located in TAMPA, PL. Must have at least 1 year of tire repair experience.
Sun- Thurs 5:30PM- 2:00AM
– Place wheels on balancing machines, seal punctures and exert pressure to ensure good adhesion.
– Prepare rime and wheel drums for reassembly by scraping, grinding, or sandblasting.
– Ability to read and interpret documents:such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instruction, and procedure manuals.
– Highschool diploma or GED equivalent.
– Pass pre-screening process including drug tests, criminal, employer, and driving background checks.
– Wear safety gear and follow all safery guidelines
– Ability to use hand and power tools.
– Climb, balance, squat, kneel and crouch.
– Lift and carry up to 50LBS. occasionally and be able to push and pull.
– Competitive Benefits.
-Weekly pay and overtime pay available.
-Uniforms and toolbox provided.
-401K Retirement savings plan with employer-match contribution.
– Company-Paid Life Insurance.
– Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick/Personal.)
-Career Advancement Opportunities.
– On-the-job training.